The Greenix Panel: Significant Greenix Features
When you specify Greenix Panels you are asking that your project be built with the top-of-the-line panel. While our general features can be found with many SIPs in the industry, we’d like to show some of the differences that are not generally available with other SIPs on the market today.
- Each Greenix Panel is pre-framed in factory to specifications, no additional splines needed prior to connections, which delivers superior quality control.
- Per spec, Greenix Panels are constructed with conduit and electrical boxes inside the panel frame prior to being “foamed-in” in the factory for complete adhesion to all assembled components for structural strength and elimination of air pockets.
- Longer roof spans with Greenix Panels – saving material costs on additional support beams
- Greenix Panels can be manufactured to provide an affordable firewall up to 4 hours
- Eliminate the need for exterior OSB or plywood, insulation, exterior wall electrical boxes/conduit, larger HVAC units…
- Green Program Qualifier such as LEEDs or Energy Star
The combination of SIP technology and advanced manufacturing practices has enabled us to deliver a superior panel for the marketplace. All panels are “framed and foamed” in the factory for quality control. We continue to develop the latest automated technologies for production and to serve the growing demand for SIPs from our clients on a mass market scale.
The Construction of Greenix SIPs
Greenix Panels are designed with a Tongue and Groove connection or an optional Cam-Lock connection. While our most popular is the T&G connection due to the strength of the bond and cost effectiveness, Cam-Locks are also available to fulfill certain requirements. We manufacture using only Grade A Rated Lumber.
Ease of Use
Panel orders can include time & money saving Pre-cut Top Plates and optional Polyurethane (10lb.) High Density Rails. The factory fabricated tongue & groove connections provide for ease of assembly.
Contractors can save on material costs above average span capabilities eliminating unnecessary support materials, beams, trusses, etc. In fact our Greenix Panels performed so well in our latest tests, that the machine failed before our panel did.
Our prices can be comparable to stick frame on commercial and residential projects due to volume production and volume buying power. You can also discount your costs on larger HVAC capacity, truss systems, electrical boxes and conduit.
Fire Rated SIPs
Choose a surface option that can deliver a 1, 2 or 4 hour firewall. The Greenix polyurethane foam core receives a Class 1 Fire Rating.
“Green” Building Product
“Green Building Programs” Qualifier for LEEDs, Energy Star, and other green building initiatives. Our polyurethane core SIPs will conform to certain local R-Value commercial codes where EPS may not qualify.